Sunday, June 17, 2007

Captain-Crafter Challenge #15


This card is for Captain Crafter's Challenge #15. I am so excited he has posted it to his blog so the rest of us can play, too!

I lucked out with this layout, as I had already cut the Blue Bayou card stock along with the strip of Chocolate Chip and layer of Paper Salon paper. I was trying to figure out how to make this into a card when I stumbled upon his challenge. Perfect!

The brown thingy is made up of two parts-is-parts from a Cuttlebug die-cut from a different project. I just layed them over each other and put a brad through them.

I made the light blue ribbon by coloring white grosgrain with my blender-pen Soft Sky "marker".

Recipe: Stampin' Up! Blue Bayou, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla card stock; Paper Salon designer paper; Cuttlebug die; SU white grosgrain ribbon; SU Soft Sky marker; SU brad from the Vintage package; sentiment from Happy Harmony - SU SAB set.

2 comments:

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)