Sunday, July 15, 2007

New Stuff!

I spent most of last night in front of the b00b tube mounting my new Stampin' Up! stamps. LOVE 'EM! This is my first card with the new stuff - it uses the Bronc Buster stamp set and the Oulaw Designer Series Paper.

I really like how the SU Designer papers coordinate with our card stock. Here I used Creamy Caramel, the new Basic Gray, and Really Rust. The circle in the upper right corner is punched out of the DS paper (it fit perfectly in our 1 3/8 inch circle punch!), and the star us cut out of the pattern on the reverse side. The circle is held together with a brad and popped up on a Dimensional.

I looked long and hard for an appropriate sentiment, and ended up using one of the Warm Words with the new Basic Gray ink.

I think it could use some more brads for balance somewhere, but I am afraid to keep adding to it; and anyway, I want to MOVE ON to more new stuff!

Off to play now!

Recipe (All products by SU): Card stock - Creamy Caramel, Basic Gray, Realy Rust, Very Vanilla; Paper - Outlaw DS paper; Ink - Close to Cocoa, Really Rust, Basic Gray; Ticket Corner Punch; brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)