Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Begging for new homes

I have just updated my list of SU stamps and punches for sale. See the "Stampin' Up! Stamps in need of a new home" link on the right side of my blog, just under the Legal Stuff. Please take pity on these poor stamp sets...they need to be loved again.

A friend and I are working on putting together a Flea Market for early next year, but I have to step over all the boxes and bags until then. Please - have mercy and buy some of my stuff!

Ahem ... done begging now .... ;-) Off to do some stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)