Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A Little Creative Jolt

And I do not mean 'jolt' like in caffeine or high-test soda! Did you ever start making a card and just get stuck? It happens to all of us, no matter how experienced you are. Maybe you are in a creative rut, or maybe you simply cannot decide between two versions of the same card.

Or have you ever posted something to a gallery and all the comments you get are 'Nice card'? Have you ever wanted someone to tell you what they really thought of your creation?

Fear not! Help is here! A new blog has been created to help people out of their ruts or 'stuck' places! Check it out at http://stampingcritique.blogspot.com/. I signed up right away, since I am famous for getting half-way to a creation (sometimes as far as putting paper to card stock, and that's all!), and I just need somewhere to go to ask for an honest opinion.

So far we have had great feedback. We post the original card with questions, etc, and other members post honest feedback and suggestions. Then we go off to re-create and post the update.

This is a great place - check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I'm definitely enjoying the group.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)