Tuesday, April 1, 2008

OK, OK, One More ....

Do you ever find yourself in a rut? Like you get an idea and you don't know when to quit? Guess where I am ...look what I thunk up on the way home (Well, at least I think I thunk it up. I am pretty sure I have not seen this in all the onesies I have viewed.) :


I know, it needs work, especially the legs, but I think people will get what it is at first glance, even if I do not spend any more time on it. And I was so proud of myself for using buttons from my stash! I was looking for tiny white ones when I stumbled upon a pastel pack, so I think these are very, very, very pale blue. And right next to the pastel pack in my button stash was a bag of primary stars. Red stars! Perfect! That kept me from having to remember how to do the stripes on the collar. And did you notice the collar covers the sleeves, which absolves me from having to think about stripes on the sleeves, too? I may make one more since all the stuff is out, then I'll move on to something else. I have had my Star punches out for a long time, and still have not used them. Sounds like a good thing to work on next.

3 comments:

  1. I love the sailor suit idea- and the red stars are perfect. I actually like your onesie a lot more than many I have seen.

    Now I feel I can speak my piece... IF you were going to improve on the pattern I would round off the body and legs just a touch- to make it look more like a real piece of clothing. I'm not even sure that it needs it.... but there I have said it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Reminds me of when the kids were babies! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute.
    Why are there two buttons on the bottom? Makes it look busy to me.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)