Monday, December 22, 2008

Keurig Update WARNING

Just a quick note... nay: words of caution! That Keurig coffee brewer I bought? Well, be careful! In the old days (that would be last week!), I would brew a half-pot of mud and when it was gone, it was gone...I'd switch to water. But NOW ... now that I have The Machine, I can brew a cuppa joe any time I want to, and I do! Just because I brew a mug and sip it on the way to work does not remove the need for a mug once I get to work. And then we have the weekend. Oh, lordy. I was brewing until mid-afternoon, because I could. Can you say 'wired'? I was on speed all weekend!

Oh, and this afternoon at work, one of the Water Club folks asked for a demo of the machine, so I brewed another mug o'mud! Then I drank it! I may never sleep again.

So as wonderful as they are, and given the addictive nature of our collective personalities (c'mon, we're stampers here!), just BE CAREFUL!!!!!

I am done now. And I'd go to bed if I weren't so hyper! Sigh ....

2 comments:

  1. I just heard about those on Rush - is it really cool? I might have to get some for gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep is over-rated. Make some more cards :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)