Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More Awards!!!!

Sweet Kristie gave me two (TWO) awards today! Woo-hoo!

This first one is the Marie Antoinette award.

This one came with rules - I am supposed to link to the blogger who awarded it to me (see above), post the award (done) and nominate 7 people who deserve it. Seven people !?!?!? Sigh ... When you all travel in the same circle, this is a tough one. I tell ya, one of these days I am gonna make up my own award so I get to go FIRST!

For this next award I'm supposed to nominate 5 bloggers... um, if I do not have 7 for the first award, I certainly do not have 5 for this one. I cannot even give it to the same ones as above, cuz, well, I am one of the Little People.

But I will follow the other rule for this award, and that is to tell you 5 things I am addicted to. Or more correctly, since this is my blog, I am supposed to tell you five things to which I am addicted. There, that's better. ;-)

Okay, here we go:

1. Paper, ribbon, irreverent sentiment stamps - all things related to c
ard-making (I mean, c'mon, it is all I do!)
2. Books. I love to read. Mostly historical novels, but the occasional trashy love story finds its way into the mix now and then.
3. Weird history. Okay, not really addicted, but if I have the TV enabled, it is usually on the History Channel, and it is undoubted something along the lines of 'things you didn't know about {pick a famous person}'.
4. (Running low here ...) Um, er ...
5. ? Can I get extra credit for loading up #1?

I guess I have an addictive personality only when it comes to stamping. Hey, I am a good catch! And a cheap date! Just buy me stamps!!!!!

Okay, that's enough of that. Thanks, Kristie! I feel the love all the way across the big pond(s)!


I'm off to stamp now. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha..you're so funny! You SHOULD make up your own award - that would be fun :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)