Friday, October 30, 2009

I Am DSL-Less

Whine, whine, whine - I know! But people, I have been reduced to blogging FROM MY PHONE! I KNOW! This is serious!

Just to show you I have actually accomplished something this evening, I am almost done with half of a Special Request order from one of my Tweeple. I made a few extra for my Holiday shows while I was at it. (See evidence of stamping below. Or above. Or whever that attachment lands.)

I hope to get to the other half of her cards this weekend. Plus, there's the Stamp Camp cards to design. And a special card I plan to make for a Blog Hop that's happening on Monday morning. Yeah, a few irons in the fire.

I sure hope my DSL comes back! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Whewww, you are a busy girl. Love the cat cards...they are purrrrrfect :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)