Friday, October 16, 2009

Random Friday - Part First

Today is the last day of my Staycation, and my list of things to do is not done. So typical. I had such grand plans, but, well, at least I was not at work, right?

And I have neglected this blog something terrible, and I am sorry. I was going to do a big reveal of the room formerly know as The Other Room, but it has been raining for 3 days, and we have no decent light. I had planned to wash the windows in there but I do not want to get wet. So the big reveal will have to wait.

Today I thought I'd do a Random Friday and just post throughout the day when I actually accomplish something blog-worthy. For my first entry, I give you a video of a guy who is apparently channeling ME, if that's even possible.

So go here and listen to a guy talking like I would, and I'll be back later with some more accomplishments. I hope.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)