Thursday, March 11, 2010

Crafty Announcement 2 of 2 for MD/VA/DC Peeps

Are you a MD/VA/DC crafty type? Want to participate in a new Fall craft show in October? One of my fellow etsy peeps has secured the Gaithersburg Community Center at Bohrer Park for the event, and we need 60 vendors to register to make it happen.

Here's her blog post with the links, but because this post of mine is so pathetically tiny, I've gone ahead and copied the info here:

Falling for Handmade CREST Craft Show

Event: Falling for Handmade: Capital Region Etsy Street Team Craft Show
Date: 10/16/2010
Time: 10AM - 4PM
Location: Bohrer Park, Gaithersburg, MD
Now Accepting Applications: Email me at jennifer.craftystitches at gmail dot com for vendor applications


Please contact her if you are interested in participating! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)