Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Blah blah blah

It is 8 pm and I've been home 20 minutes. There was an accident that closed part of the DC beltway, so all the side streets were clogged with bail-out traffic. It took me over 2 1/2 hours to get home. Before it got dark, I took the opportunity to not stress and I took some photos to pass the time. Here's one of note, which explains some of my stabbiness:

I took it with my phone to document the stupidity. I was in the process of turning right, and I'd begun my turn before the light turned red. See those two cars to the left? They gave themselves the right-of-way and turned left and fought me for the coveted partial space on that road. PITA.

On a lighter note, I am having a blast reading your responses to the question I asked last night for my G-I-V-E-A-W-A-Y. (hee hee) You know me so well! Please remember to go back to that post and enter often!

I hope to have calmed down by tomorrow so I'll have something stampy to share with you.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)