Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Another Gift Card Holder

Remember how I said "no more holiday stuff"? Well, I lied. This is a gift card holder:

... and yes, I am very proud, mostly because I used so much new stuff on it! I opened my Hero Arts card stock - cream on one side and white on the other; I opened my Basic Grey jovial pack of papers; I mounted and used my snowflake stamp. Man, I'm on a roll! :)

I made a bunch of cards like this last year, so the idea isn't new, just the papers. Here's the inside:

That's the 2" strip I cut off the 6x6 piece to get the 4"-wide piece for the front. I love it when the math works like that! And I made the handsome faux gift card to fill the empty and to remind the buyer what they've purchased.

The sentiment and snowflake were stamped on Vanilla card stock using Champagne Versamark that I bought in a weak moment at my LSS when I happened upon an enabling make-and-take. Sucked me right in. I embossed them with clear EP.

Here's the sentiment:

... and the snowflake:

The sentiment, snowflake stamp and snowflake punch are all SU. The bling in the middle of the snowflake is from my miscellaneous "omg I must have this it's only a dollar" crap stash.

I cut enough card stock for 8, so I guess I'm making 8 of these with different papers from that BG jovial pack. Then I'll move on to my Festivus cards. I sold my last one, and I must have some for the irreverent holiday section of my offerings. You know, right next to "Be naughty. Save Santa a trip." Yeah, that section. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)