Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Shameless Commerce - Ribbon Share Update

Just a quick post to let you know I've updated the status of all my ribbon shares (link is here in my right sidebar). The Satin Ribbon "just the new colors" share filled up this weekend, and I've started a new one.

I've also added the Seam Binding ribbons as a new share, but it needs to fill up by the end of April since it's in the Occasions Mini catalog which ends April 30th. Just email me if you're interested in any of them.

In other news, my Stamp Camps went well this past weekend, but since I didn't take any time off to recover, I am a zombie tonight and unable to craft. This is serious. I may be in bed before 9 pm, even.

I hope to get crafty tomorrow so I have something to show you!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)