Tuesday, April 19, 2011

WOTT & WOYWW

Here I go again ... taking another one for The Team. If nothing else, I should make you feel good (better) about your own stampy work space. Here is mine as of this very moment:

Looks pretty much like last week's, with a few additions, right? Do you see a pattern here? ;/

All that red and orange and pink ribbon is out because I made this framed ribbon wreath last night. The ribbons are piled up on top of and next to the yellow and blue and poppy and white ribbons I used to make this ribbon wreath over the weekend.

Over on the left you can see some Die-namics I may or may not have used yet, and a NIP (New In Package) Hero Arts sentiment set.

On the right I have the same stack of not-yet-used stamps, plus the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree I used to make this week's Jingle Belles Rock card. Also, some more pink-orange-red ribbon, a failed paper doily, my Fiskateer scissors, and some MS gel glue (blue cap) that Lydia of Understand Blue enabled me to purchase, and she's right: I want to marry this adhesive.

I'm going to post this at both the WOTT (What's on Tap Tuesday #2) and WOYWW (What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday #98) blogs. Taking TWO for The Team, I am! :)

NOW do you feel even a little better about your own desk? I thought so. My work here is done.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Love all those ribbons and looking forward to seeing some of them in action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in on WOTT this week. We'll grow this event yet! I love all that ribbon rioting on your desk. Mine live all over and I keep threatening them that they're going on wooden spools if they don't behave. *smile*
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very crafty desk you have here! Your ribbon wreaths are beautiful - I had a peek - so well worth the "mess" :)
    Happy WOYWW!
    xoxo Karen #43

    ReplyDelete
  4. My eyes are glazing over - I LOVE yummy ribbon! Those wreathes look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its not that messy until you have no space to work ....well thats my motto lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. hah- I like Angie!!!

    I'm glad you love that glue - it rocks!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)