Saturday, July 23, 2011

Holiday Stamps For Sale

This post is not what I had planned for today, but, well, let's see how we got here.

I decided to stay indoors and not do the market, so to take advantage of my free day, I started cleaning my craft table. I'll post more about that adventure later.

Part of the cleaning involved putting away stamps, which involved opening my Holiday Stamps drawer, which is full to over-flowing. I needed to find an SU set to put away a single rogue stamp, and as I emptied the drawer, I started to triage what was coming out of it. It turned into a Keep pile and a Purge pile. My drawer now closes.

I then spent time photographing the stamps, and that brings us to this post. I've placed them on my grid paper so you can get an idea of their actual sizes. They are listed here, and I'll also link this post in my BUY MY STUFF section in my right side-bar so you can find it later. :)

Here we go ...

First, two SU sets (links are to their Splitcoast galleries):
Stars of David - $5
Jewish Greetings, $7

And the rest of them:

A pair of Inky Antics snow people, both inside and outside stamps ($4 for the pair):


A loooong stamp from Stamps Happen - $2: SOLD


A menorah from Ducks In A Row: $2:


Moose by AAA Rubber Stamps, Merry Kissmoose by Whipper Snapper Designs - $2 each:


Seasons Greetings by Stampendous - $1:


Seasons Greetings by Inkadinkado - $1:


Leaping Rudolph, by Stampendous, $1:


Four snowmen by Inky Antics - $2: SOLD


Happy Hanukkah by PSX, $1:


Happy Hanukkah by VIP Arts, $1:


It's the most wonderful time of the year, by Inky Antics, $1: SOLD


Seasons Greetings by Inkadinkado, $1:


Three snowflakes. Top one by Rubber Hedgehog, bottom left cluster by PSX, bottom right by CC Rubber Stamps, $1 each:


Menorah by Ducks In A Row - $2:


Snowman by PSX - $2:


Let It Snow by PSX - $1: SOLD


Another snowman by PSX, $1:

That's it! If you are interested in any of these, please let me know. I'll take them to the Post Office to get the least-expensive shipping possible, and let you know what that is. Payment via PayPal. US only (I'm too lazy to deal with Customs forms.)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Leslie,
    I'd like the four snowmen from inky Antics and the long snowman stamp from Stamps Happen, if still available!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)