Thursday, July 14, 2011

Paige Made Me Do It

I need to tell you something. When I grow up I want to be Paige. Uh-huh. She actually USES her old SU stuff. So today's post is dedicated to her, as she largely influenced my projects.

First, my card:

which is CASEd off of this card of hers, only mine is A2 instead of square. I broke out my new Beau Chateau papers and chose three of the brown & (gah) pink papers to showcase. The sentiment is from the Delightful Dozen set, and the flutterby is from the Strength & Hope set (Summer Mini).

Yes, I know there is an ink smudge on the wing. My customers will have the option of making theirs without a smudge.

Now about that circle. It's one of the two verrrrrrrrrrrrry nice shapes from the new Perfect Pennant Bigz L die, and I admit I bought the die solely for the two circle shapes, thus breaking my self-imposed 50% rule. I do believe it will be worth it.

I declare this Project #4 for this weekend's Stamp Camps. :)

In another nod to Paige, I used some hoarded and neglected SU rub-ons on some quick note cards I made out of contraband (non-SU) papers:

She makes stuff like this card, which make me remember I even have rub-ons. ;/ Here's a few more:

When I made these, they needed something on the front, and Mariam (I made them for her) wanted the word "Enjoy". You know what? I don't own an "Enjoy" stamp. Neither does Marianne over at RuffHaven. Why do you think this is so? *I* think it's because I wouldn't make a card with the word "enjoy" on the front of it. Hmmm .... So ANYway, that's why there are rub-ons instead.

That's all I have, there ain't no more. :) Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Which meant, of course, that *I* had to write "enjoy" inside by hand. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Leslie, you're making me blush! So happy to inspire you this time, because you are always inspiring me! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I do have one....it's a HeroArts stamp ... But it would take a week to find it in that mess. ...(maybe someday when you are not busy you could come over and help me organize my schtuff)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe I have an ENJOY sentiment stamp from Unity and INDULGE too...

    these cards are fabulous! I love the Beau Chateau papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually think I have an Enjoy stamp from SU! Just sayin!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)