Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Three Quickie Projects

Because I'm woefully lacking in mojo, I thought I'd share a few quickie projects I've made over the past week.

First up, a quick envelope I whipped up with my new Simply Scored from SU (available Sept 1):

This was made from a 6 3/4" x 10 3/4" piece of DSP in under 2 minutes. Seriously, people. I followed this video and it was easy peasy. A perfect way for me to use up all the "extra" papers in that DSP pack so I don't hoard them for years and years.

And since it's two-sided paper, even the inside is pretty:

Moving right along. I got distracted the other day while looking for a piece of pretty paper (imagine that), found a few pieces of now-retired Sweet & Sour DSP, and made this card:

Too easy.

Then today I read this post on Mel's blog and when I got home I made the matching envelope for that card:

Aren't they handsome together:

Just think of all the DSP I can use up! Well, in theory, anyway. *ahem*

So there you have it - three quick projects!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)