Friday, September 23, 2011

Redux on the Redux

It doesn't pay to be efficient. Or else I need to get better at technology. You'd be hard-pressed to tell I'm technical in my Day Job after I tell you what happened. ;/

You see, I found a link that was VERY cool, and I wanted to share it with you, my beloved 3 (maybe 4) readers, so I copied some information into a blog post and SAVED it. Last night I completed the post with a related project and PUBLISHED it, thinking it would end up at the top of the heap based on the PUBLISH date. Nope, it's buried based on the DRAFTED date.

Let this be a lesson to all of you.

So the blog post is here, and you really should read it - it contains a most-awesome tutorial (done by someone else).

Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. you could go into post comments & change the publish date...

    and yes, that is a VERY cool tutorial. Gotta love Patti Bennett!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or post options to chnage the date. I understand the frustration. I once published the post 5 times because I couldn't see it at the top of the heap!! Argh. Great post btw!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)