Saturday, July 28, 2012

Let The Good Times Roll

I have an embarrassingly large collection of uninked Paper Smooches stamps, so I've decided to work on using those for a while. Also, it's the end of July, so I thought maybe I should do the July Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT) while there's still a day or so left in the month:


I did a literal interpretation and made this:

 Papers from the Basic Grey PB&J 6x6 pack. Stamps from Paper Smooches Perpetual Bliss. In my former life I had a reproduction juke box that held my 45s. Now I just have a pile of 45s and a turntable. Anyway, when the juke box is powered on, the lights in the sides light up and it's magical. To try and capture some of that, I covered the lights here with glossy accents:

It's very shiny!

I have my next Paper Smooches set out and waiting for me, so I'll be back soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Laissez les bons temps rouler. I like it! That juke box is too cute. I miss those, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute! Love the jukebox and the dp you used with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to have to buy this set eventually...friends just bought one & installed it in their about-to-open cafe. BUT...it plays CDs. Wrong, somehow ;)
    Love the glossy!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)