Saturday, August 4, 2012

DTGD - Get Well

I've tackled four DTGD challenges* with this one card! Whoot! Well, one of them is a repeat, so three new challenges.

Here's my card:

I included elements for these four challenges: DTGD12pinkgirl76 DTGD12stampertammy, DTGD12TexasGrammy and DTGD12Beate. Oh, look, the twine is skewed. I'll fix it.

For the sketch, I used this one from Just Add Ink:

I'm kinda giddy that I'm disappearing some of that DSP. :)

I'm going back in for more. Thanks for stopping by!

*Dare To Get Dirty challenges are open to Splitcoast Fan Club (paying) members. It's a benefit we get for supporting the community. If you can't access the links, please consider joining.  The extra challenges are fun, and you get upload privileges on Sunday, to boot!

8 comments:

  1. I like the stitching on your borders and the flower is very pretty. Nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, I love the flower you've used with these gorgeous papers. Really lovely take on our sketch - thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you have used all the DSP - they are lovely colours too. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your use of the dsp and the flower is beautiful. Thanks for playing at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and bright card Leslie! Thanks so much for playing along with us at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the sketch Leslie. I love the little flower you've made, the edges look great. Also love your placement of the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card...love that DSP and your stitching.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)