Saturday, August 4, 2012

DTGD - Thanks

I might be slowing down! HA! Only two DTGD challenges on this one. :)  Here's my card:

 I got the colors from The Play Date Cafe color challenge:

 and the sketch from DeconstructingJen:

I selected some washi tape from my growing collection, declared them pretty close to the challenge colors, and used them as the vertical element in the sketch. Here's the tag element:


The word stamps are from a Paper Smooches set. I colored the Thanks with Copics* I declared to be pretty close to the pretty close washi tape colors. For the circle behind "friend", I covered a scrap of card stock with the same green washi tape, then die-cut it with a Nestabilities circle die. It neeeeeded to match.

I included elements for two DTGD challenges: DTGD12BevMom and DTGD12lisalara. What are they? Why not become a Fan Club member and find out?! :D

Okay, the weekend is half over, and I'm still full of ideas. I'll be back with more stampy projects!

Thanks for stopping by!

*Copic colors: R05, BG34 and BG49

8 comments:

  1. Great card Leslie!! Love your patterned papers - they are perfect for the challenge! Also, love the cute sentiment and the twine accent!! Thanks for playing this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design. Love the combination. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have an enviable collection if you were able to match those very distinct colors! Copics, too, I dare say? It came out great. What were the Copic numbers? I like that Play Date color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have an enviable collection if you were able to match those very distinct colors! Copics, too, I dare say? It came out great. What were the Copic numbers? I like that Play Date color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super-gorgeous! Those paper colours are divine together and the coloured letter tag element is genius.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fresh and summery! thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is super fun! I LOVE how you used the challenge colors, and I think the sentiment is perfect with the washi. The little twine accent is super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally loving this card, thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)