Friday, August 10, 2012

Even More Neon

I had to go back in for one more. I HAD to. Here's another neon card, but this time it's on white and I used both of the MFT dies:

I used the solid square die to cut the neon-inked card stock, and cut the black outline squares to layer on top of them. (That's really yellow, not lime green. I need a new photographer.) It reminds me of the 60s and the neon trend that was long before the current neon trend. The good stuff always comes back.

This color scheme also qualifies for the current Play Date Cafe challenge:



Okay, NOW I'm done. It's THE WEEKEND, so I'll be back with more challenge cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

PS: sentiment from the Verve Feeling Groovy set

8 comments:

  1. WOW, WOW, and double WOW!! LOVE it!!!
    Bright and so much fun! Love that design!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Super design. And the colors are so happy which makes ME happy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS You should link that die back to MFT because I can't imagine anyone seeing this card and not wanting that die {*ahem*}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bright retro squares and the sentiment is perfect ~ a really fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neon is SO much fun!! I love your clever design and the way you used the colors. Thank you for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun design and I love your take on the color story this week! Thank you for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool design~thanks for playing with us at the PDCC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this fun, graphic card!! Thanks for playing this week at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)