Saturday, August 18, 2012

Even More Washi Tape

For my third of three posts*, here's the third card I made today:

If this looks familiar, it's because I based it on this iSpy sketch that I used here:

I flipped it and skipped the bow. I chose this sketch because I needed to open and use this most recent washi tape acquisition:

I covered pieces of remnant white card stock with each of the tapes and stuck 'em down! At this rate, I might actually use up some of these tapes before I die. Hey, could happen.

Alrighty, then. I think I'll go like up some of these cards, then contemplate dinner. Thanks for stopping by!

* I like to have separate posts for each card so it's easier to link them up to the challenge blogs. It gets confusing to the challenge blog owner when they have to read past two other cards to find the one that's for their challenge. Plus, this way I look like I've been really, really busy today instead of just creating pretty trash.

2 comments:

  1. I keep putting that MME IC washi tape in my cart at Shop Pumpkin Spice...I think I do need it :0

    I love how you rotated the sketch! Great use of scraps too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did the offset flag end! And I've often 'put it out there' on my blog when I do multi-posts asking if folks mind, and no one ever answered me. What you said makes sense, though. (And suddenly my blog floods the blogosphere...look out!)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)