Sunday, August 19, 2012

I Used To Care

For my next trick, I pulled out this week's SCS Sketch:

and, using my still-out Cosmo Cricket Clementine papers, I made this:

As an added bonus, the two rectangle pieces were already cut, with rounded corners and everything; I just trimmed them. Sweet.

Here's the irreverent MFT sentiment from Twisted Foursome, up close and personal:

heh heh

Okay, maybe I should leave the house today and buy food and paper towels. If I'm out of paper towels, I can't clean. Wait, never mind.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. You could always get the food & 'forget' the paper towels...whooops :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooh! i LOVE the sketch and i love your card even more, i think b/c the "sentiment" part in the sketch makes it look a teeny bit like the sign at a sonic, which is great for selling burgers but maybe less great for a card??!?! (or maybe not, b/c EVERYBODY loves sonic so those cards would SELL!) i like the scrolly label shape thingie you used, tho, b/c it draws attention to that awesome sentiment!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)