Saturday, August 4, 2012

(Let Me Try That Again)

In my last post I mistakenly included a card that used a non-HA sketch. I was distracted by all the pretty papers. Let me try that again.

Here's the card:

Again with the KaiserCraft Chapter One papers. The black & white piece is flocked and very soft. You definitely get the fondle factor going here. Well, I do ... 

This started out as the Freshly Made Sketch:

 That I rotated:
I guess I was inspired by the sketch. My tag is the main white element and the washi tape is the sentiment banner in the sketch.

I trimmed the front of the card a bit short and applied the text scallop border from the paper pack. Inside is a piece of the green:

It's tough to photograph cards that won't stand up on their own! :)

I'm off to do more challenges. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch! Fun tag! Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors and the fun take on our sketch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous paper! I LOVE this color combination! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you flipped the sketch and those polka dots are fabulous! Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)