Monday, August 27, 2012

Lucky Stars

During my retail therapy session yesterday, I snagged the Hero Arts Operation Write Home stamp set, and last night I made this card:

The colors I used are SU's Not Quite Navy and Real Red. I fussy-cut the hearts and stars, and it took every fiber of my being to not glitter up the stars inside the red heart. I adore the fonts in that sentiment - it totally rocks! You'll be seeing more of this set here in the months to come - it has so many possibilities.

In other news, Lisa is packing her bags; tomorrow she leaves for home and I have to go back to work. :( Sad faces all around. I thank my lucky stars she could come visit! This has been one fantastic tweet-up, and I hope we get to do it again very soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Fab card! So glad you two had a great visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! So sorry to hear about Lisa leaving and your return to work. It looks like you two had a wonderful time together, though.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)