Saturday, October 20, 2012

Coming Clean: Part 2

Here's another card I made in an effort to use some of my new stuff and be allowed to put it away:

I used more of that fabby Hero Arts Pool Designer Paper and the Tide Pool Mid-tone ink. I also broke out my Simon Says Stamp "Absolutely" die and the coordinating stamp set. See those cool dots? Those are enamel dots from My Mind's Eye, and I may or may not have a set in every color offered. Fortunately for me, several of the sets have some of the same colors, so it's a bonus in my little "OMG, MORE POOL" world.

Note: I used the metal shim with the Absolutely die because it's detailed enough to need it. How do I know? I didn't use it at first, and I was futzing with the result when I decided to re-cut it with the shim. The bugger popped right out of the card stock. Just do it. :)

I have one or twelve other items that need some attention, so there will be another installment in the Coming Clean series very soon.

Thanks for stopping by.

Items use but not linked below: SU Calypso Coral ribbon, misc white paper.





3 comments:

  1. You really must stop using all this lovely Pool before I snap and have to buy some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and perfect little embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Absolutely die is so awesome. And the Pool colour...I just so love aqua tones. And those enamel dots? how have I never seen those? ACK!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)