Sunday, November 11, 2012

Arsenic and Old Lace

The current challenge at Catered Crop is Arsenic and Old Lace, wherein we are challenged to add lace to our paper craft projects. For extra credit we can add "arsenic", meaning something a little rugged or rustic.

I went immediately to my stash of Webster's Pages materials and made this card:

The paper, lace, chipboard button, and sticker letters are all Webster's Pages. The twine is from May Arts. You are looking at a 5-minutes card, too, and yes, I am very proud. :)

I think I'll go back in for more while the mojo is flowing.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leslie Hanna
    I'm here from Catered Crop to look at your gorgeous card!
    Love your card! Different style to mine! Beautiful backing paper, lace and the rest of your embellies too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! The layered lace & twine is awesome...now I want to go & play with trim!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)