Friday, February 1, 2013

CAS2 Homework - Day 4


Hello. Yes, a day late and a few cards short of a full deck. How's that for a mixed metaphor?  :)

In Thursday's classs we learned some more great techniques, and this one survived my crafty attempts while under the influence of my OMG, WHAT A DAY brain:


An earlier attempt of this card had much less-zealous spritzing, but it also had a mystery black spot that covering with a white gel pen only made worse. Other than that IT WAS PERFECT, so I had to start over and this is what came out.

I probably broke all sorts of rules by adding that washi tape, but the sentiment looked ungrounded, and I was still inspired by the lessons. Yes, another one-layer card, and I'm very proud.

Okay, then, I'm off to watch tonight's videos and learn some more good stuff.

Thanks for stopping by!

Products used:
Hero Arts Fabulous Flourish (SSS|EH)
Paper Smooches Birthday Sampler stamp set (SSS)
Distress Peacock Feathers ink (SSS | EH)
Distress Ink - Ripe Persimmon (SSS|EH)
Distress Black Soot (SSS|EH)
Neenah Solar White card stock 25 sheets (SSS | EH) ream (SSS | EH)
Teflon bone folder (SSS | EH)
Fiskars paper trimmer (SSS | EH)
Copic R05
Hero Arts Pearls Medium (SSS|EH) and Small (SSS|EH)
Washi
Corner Chomper 1/4" & 1/2" (SSS | EH)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You had me with the peacock feathers and that flourish stamp is fabulous ...... Gush, gush, gush! Oh yes, I really loved everything! What a great end to a frustrating day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, and a lovely color combination. I think the washi tape needs to be there, too. You don't need no stinkin' rules.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that flourish is gorgeous! And love Peacock Feathers ink-perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)