Sunday, February 17, 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch, Take 2

I decided to play the current CAS(E) This Sketch challenge again:


and I made this:


While rummaging for a stamp for my OWH VCMP critter entry, I happened by another Paper Smooches set and I needed to use it. NEEDED to. So this card was born.

In my world, Granny Smith apples rule, so I colored my apple green. I also think the green helps it to not get lost in the Kraft paper. I was going to add Glossy Accents to the heart, but decided to leave it alone.

Well, this CAS card really WAS! Thanks for stopping by!




7 comments:

  1. Love the CAS design on kraft. I also love how you rounded just one corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you came back - I love the simple shapes and bold colours on this card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun design, those sweet little coloured hearts are such a nice detail.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *LOVE* that apple! And I so adore the font of that sentiment with all the gooey hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cuteness!! Aren't those Paper Smooches images just the cutest? It's like they speak to you - "Use me, use me!" LOL Love your take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) This Sketch - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)