Sunday, February 17, 2013

CASEd Card

My tweep Wendy posted a photo the other day of a card she'd made, and I knew I needed to CASE it. Here's her card:


and mine:


I also played the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge to use black & white plus one other color:


My color of choice is SU Bermuda Bay.

I embossed the blue-green panel as an afterthought. It was boring before, and I found I could get it to line up if I put it in the right spot in the folder.

So thanks to Wendy for the inspiration, and thanks to you for stopping by!




4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Now I feel famous! Thanks for the mention in your post. Your card turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so very pretty. Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very pretty. I like the embossed panel, I think it's perfect behind those flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)