Saturday, February 16, 2013

OWH Critter Card

The second challenge today for the OWH VCMP is to make a critter card. I haz critters, and I'd saved what turned out to be three papers from my almost-gone Memory Box Rhubarb Tart paper pack I used to make these cards because they would be perfect for the OWH challenge.

Okay, that's a lot of blah blah blah.

1. I made a squillion cards here for OWH.
2. It's the OWH Virtual Card-Making Party (VCMP) weekend, and we get challenges every few hours. This card is for their second challenge here.
3. When I was making all those cards for #1, I saved some paper. That's what I just used.

Okay, has everyone caught up? Good, because I also threw in a sketch. I used the current CAS(E) This Sketch!:


and I made this:

and this:


and this:


Yes, I know the circle mats don't match the main ones, but the birds do. I tried to go all matchy with the mats but it was boring.

So that's three more cards for OWH, and I'm down to small pieces of paper in that paper pack. I'd call that a WIN all around!

I'm going to try the third challenge next: make your own diffuser/ selective embossing. Oh, wow, the fourth challenge is up now, and mine is next -- 8 pm! So much stamping to do, and so little time.

Thanks for stopping by!




7 comments:

  1. Haha! Those almost look like angry birds. :D I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh are these ever cute! I am so totally hooked on Paper Smooches stamps of late and I can hear my wallet crying as I add this set to the list of 'must haves'. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many is a squillion, exactly! lol! Sounds like a lot - and you've gotten off to a fabulous start with these three simple but fun birthday cards! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Love all the coloured angry birds:) Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cut birds and I love how you didn't go all matchy on the mats. Totally makes the cards more fun. So happy you joined us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute - I love that little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROTFLMBO!! Cause that is what I did after I went through all your 'bla-bla'! Then I scrolled down and saw your cards! The poor dogs looked @ me like I was nuts and MY birds made noise when I busted out! LOVE them!
    Thanks for playing along with my part of OWH VCMP.

    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)