Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tutorial Tuesday at CYDI

[If you're looking for today's SOS post, please scroll down.]

Michele of Can You Digi It has asked me to do tutorials for her blog, and my first one is up today. I did a quick photo tutorial of how to tie a bow that won't move.

Here's the card I made:


One of these days I'll set up my tripod and see if I can handle making a video. Heh. Should be interesting.

So if you get a second or two, please drop in and wave. :)

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Perfect CAS card and I'm off to look at the tutorial now!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tutorial! I am going to Pin it so I don't forget it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Groovy - super handy thing to know. Now I need to buy skinnier ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)