Saturday, July 6, 2013

Why Aren't You Dead Yet

When I first saw this stamp, I knew I needed to own it:


(tee hee) Last night on Twitter, someone said my cards weren't sarcastic enough for him, so I offered up this sentiment. I think he liked it.

Anyway, today, as I was pondering some challenges to tackle, I decided to dust off this stamp and use it, so I made this:


Yeah, I tried some paint splotches again. I think it just looks messy. I followed the current CAS(E) This Sketch! challenge sketch:



and used the current ColourQ Challenge colors:


Sigh. I'm just not feeling the love with these stamps. Maybe I'll go back to my snarky ladies.

Thanks for stopping by!

Products used: SU Night of Navy card stock, sentiment from Viva Las Vegas Stamps, and:



5 comments:

  1. I love the splotches! Not messy at all! And that sentiment is so darn fun! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomely snarky! The paint splotches add to the fun! Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing at ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's supposed to look messy, silly. Love the snark!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that snark is perfect! And yep, it's supposed to look messy. It's ok if you don't like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Love that sentiment and the fun colours! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)