Tuesday, November 12, 2013

SOS #127 - Something Already Out On Your Desk

Happy Tuesday! It's time for a new challenge at Shopping Our Stash! This week we challenge you to use something already out on your desk. That's right: you neat people are in trouble! HA! *ahem*

I had a pile of some left-over hexagon die-cuts from my SOS #125 Stitching project and I used them to make this:


The blue paper is another piece from The Heaplet. I just added some of the hexagons in two spots, and nestled the sentiment between them. Now those hexagon are gone from my desk, and the patterned paper is no longer in The Heaplet. I win, x 2. :)

Wanna play along? Go look at your desk, grab something still out, make a card or something else, then come back to Shopping Our Stash and link us up so we can see what you've made!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Love the heaplet! I have all of my Christmas supplies on my desk and will start on those soon. At least that's the plan and we know what happens with those, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Heaplet is too funny! Very nice card! It has such clean lines and the hexagons go perfectly with the ledger paper! Nice choice adding the black highlight! Very nicely done!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, great card!! I love the background paper, it's awesome!! And super job using 2 things from your desk!!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy moly, yes, having a HEAPLET would definitely come in handy in this sort of challenge, lol!!! (not that i had ANY trouble, either!) absolutely love the challenge AND also your card!!! (ps: am consistently astounded that bobra and the heaplet can co-exist with no evidence that your projects are effected and/or covered in cat hair! well done!) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. re: what Lauren said...I bet you edit out the cat hair :P I hate it when I only see the hair once I've uploaded the photo, lol!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)