Friday, February 21, 2014

Love You To The Moon

Over the past few weeks, I've been showing a few sneak peeks of cards featuring some of the new Simon Says Stamp release goodies. Now that the release is alive and available for purchase (don't worry, I left you some *cough*), I thought I'd show you the full cards.

Here's the first one I made using the new Love Languages stamp set:


I wanted to keep it simple, so I used a piece of Hero Arts patterned card stock and just stamped three of the sentiments along the bottom. Okay, two sentiments and a row of dots. I colored the heart in the row of dots with a Distress Festive Berries marker before I stamped it. I also colored the heart from the set with the same marker and stamped it in the LOVE word, and also up above, near the moon.

Here's a close-up of the sentiments:


For the moon, I placed the Simon Says Stamp Make A Scene stencil over the card stock and inked the moon opening with some Memento Luxe Dandelion ink and let it dry. You could also emboss it with clear if you wanted some shiny, but I didn't this time.

I have a few more cards to show you over the next few days. Yeah, I'm spreading them out since I haven't made much else to show you lately. ;(

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. When you get back from the moon does that mean you don't love me any more????!

    Great card and how fun to let the patterned paper do the talking and keeping the rest simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I not seen that paper before?? I love this card. I think that is a set of stamps I might need.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)