Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hello, Again

I'm still playing with some of my new things, and I made this earlier today:


Aren't these Lawn Fawn papers great? That speech bubble border die is also theirs. The Hello die is from Paper Smooches.

First I grabbed a piece of the yellow paper and cut it mostly centered. Then I cut a piece of white card stock with the speech bubble border die, then cut the Hello die out of it, saving the tiny pieces. I also cut the Hello from a piece of Lawn Fawn striped paper, then pieced it back together like a puzzle.

I added some sequins (also from Lawn Fawn), and a layer of A Muse Eucalyptus card stock.  It still wasn't right, so I cut up a sentiment from my Avery Elle Fill In The Blank set so I just had the word "sunshine". I'm terrible at inking only part of a stamp, and I wasn't willing to risk this whole card for it. Cutting it is much safer in my world.

All in all, this was pretty easy to make, and I even STAMPED on it. :)

I can see me using this speech bubble border die a lot. You'll see it again, for sure. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Products used: A Muse Eucalyptus card stock, and the following:



4 comments:

  1. I love the striped HELLO that you pieced back in. You must have the patience of a saint, or have good meds, which is it?!! Love this happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy did it all come together on this card! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! The striped "hello" is gorgeous and it's perfect with that paper (which I thought was a stamp until I read the description). I want to come play at your house, you have ALL of the cool toys!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)