Saturday, July 19, 2014

MFT Color Challenge, Part First

When I saw the current MFT Color Challenge:


my brain saw the new set of washi tape *ahem* I had out on my desk, so I made this:


Again, my go-to colors. But hey, they work for me, so until I get into another rut, I'm good. :)

This is also one of my go-to layouts for washi tape. It's based on OWH sketch, #143:


Now that I've used that washi tape, I can put it away. :)

I've made two more cards for the color challenge, but I'll post them separately so I can link them to the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stuff I used: SU washi tape, and the following:




2 comments:

  1. Must. CASE. now. Simple and terrific - and that sentiment! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! More washi tape inspiration. Of course it doesn't look like I'll get to play again until Friday night and by then I'll have forgotten.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)