Friday, August 15, 2014

ABNH: Ombre



Hi there! The new challenge at A Blog Named Hero is Ombre. We're also collaborating with Reverse Confetti this month:


so you'll see us using their products along with Hero Arts.

Here's my card for the Ombre challenge:


I painted three colors of blue Distress Ink on a piece of water color paper, then stamped the bird that I had to have but had never used, along with a Reverse Confetti sentiment. I think it makes a great, simple sympathy card, and I didn't even have to color the bird! :)

Why not stop over to see what my fellow design team members have made with Ombre, and maybe you will play along. (I think you should!)

Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)