Thursday, May 28, 2015

CSSC #4 WINNERS

Thank you to all who played my fourth sketch challenge. I'm encouraged that so many of you tried new things to meet the challenge!

Here are my picks for May.

Top prize goes to June for this card:


I love that she went to the way-back machine and stamped her own background.

And the two runners-up are Cat:



Why yes, I am a sucker for blues and greens. :)

And Stef:


who made her own bold sentiment with lovely masculine colors.

Congratulations, ladies! Feel free to grab your badge from the CSSC Rules & Badges page, and display it proudly on your blog. You've earned it!

And June, please email me (link on the right) to select your ink colors!

I'll be back on the first with a new sketch!

Thanks, again, for your support! xo

4 comments:

  1. Great job, winners! Congratulations and well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, thanks Leslie. Congrats to all the ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow, that means the month and done and over with. Where was I? Oh yeah, in la la land. These are great picks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Leslie! I did not expect to win with such lovely competition. You made my day :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)