Sunday, July 19, 2015

Good or Bad

Don't flip out or anything, but I made a card! For fun! Well, they're all for fun, but this one is for a few challenges, and I haven't done that in a while.

Here's my card, then I'll explain:


This all started when I saw the current challenge at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers:


I'm always looking for an opportunity to use some of my snarkier sentiment stamps. Last year's challenge was P is for Profanity, and I think I used the same stamp and sentiment for that one. But I assure you this is a new card.

I thought I was following the current Just Add Ink sketch, but I was doing it from memory, and I'm apparently missing a few brain cells. Here's their sketch:

I mis-remembered the lengths of the banners, but I made mine in the spirit of the challenge.

These two ladies and the sentiment live together on my snark shelf. They do come in handy once in a while.

Thanks for stopping by!

ETA; this card won an Honorable Mention at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!



Stuff I used: Ladies by Stampers Anonymous, sentiment by Viva Las Vegas Stamps, Basic Grey True Love 6x6 paper, 1/8 corner chomper.

15 comments:

  1. So funny! This is profanity done right. Love the retro girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reminding me that I MUST shop at VLVS! I LOVE this card! (And so does my Mom-I showed it to her) Thanks for joining in the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reminding me that I MUST shop at VLVS! I LOVE this card! (And so does my Mom-I showed it to her) Thanks for joining in the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for reminding me that I MUST shop at VLVS! I LOVE this card! (And so does my Mom-I showed it to her) Thanks for joining in the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for reminding me that I MUST shop at VLVS! I LOVE this card! (And so does my Mom-I showed it to her) Thanks for joining in the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - Chris likes this card a LOT!!! LOL so do I! Love the snarky ladies and their snarky sentiment :)
    Thanks for joining the sisterhood for our "R is for Rude" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun take on our sketch Leslie! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those two ladies, may have to get me that stamp. Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your memory served you well as your card is pretty spot on the sketch!
    Love the vintage 50's style you've created. Thanks for your entry at Just Add Ink.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love it!! And it even got me thinking about which one I am.....??? Fantastic card and you used the sketch perfectly. So very happy you shared this with us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. When you get caught up in the spirit of your creation its not hard to go a little astray Leslie! Love the CAS yet sketchy feel you created. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've definitely got the spirit of the sketch! ;) I quite like that you used papers called "true love" for this, just ups the snark factor by that much more. So glad you joined the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super job on the snark and the sketch, thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you paired the image and sentiment from the different designers - you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)